Have you ever wanted to DIY your own nail art stickers? Here’s how! 🙂
★ MY PLAYLISTS:
Watch ALL of my nail tutorials in this playlist:
– Konad Stamping Playlist http://bit.ly/17Wy2G5
– Non Konad Stamping Playlist http://bit.ly/14U9e6T
– DIY Nail Art http://bit.ly/13wALtV
– Product Reviews http://bit.ly/17WxY9j
– Designer Inspired Series http://bit.ly/12gtjQR
★ Nail Care Routine http://bit.ly/Zywsu5
★ My Nail Polish Collection http://bit.ly/13i9Eh7
★ New to Konad stamping? Check out my Konad Basics Video:
– Examples of cutting implements (0:31)
– Applying polish to the freezer bag (0:36)
– Let dry, then peel off (0:59)
– French tips using scalloped scissors (1:15)
– Cut out shapes using a hole puncher (1:26)
– Chevron nails using zig zag or pinking shears (1:40)
– Starburst nails using regular scissors (1:50)
– Freehand vintage rose nail art (2:09)
Retail nail art stickers can get expensive! Especially since they’re one time use only. Make your own nail stickers at home using real nail polish! Now you won’t have to worry about drying time or messing up designs on wet nails.
This is also useful if you’re not ambidextrous. I’m not good at creating nail art with my left hand, so using pre-made stickers on your dominant hand makes the finished look much better! 😀 If you can paint it or cut it out, it can be turned into nail art!
By the way….I tried saran wrap, and putting polish on a mirror, and neither worked so don’t do it! A freezer or zip bag is more sturdy and pliable… it’ll be easier to work with when removing the stickers.
After peeling off of the freezer bag, the sticker will become more brittle as time goes on. So plan to apply your sticker after peeling from the bag. If the sticker becomes brittle, don’t worry! Use a dot of clear polish to help adhere to the nail better.
TIP: Drying time will vary depending on the polish. Some polishes will only need 4-5 hours of drying time.
Craft scissors can be found at your local craft store.
Metallic Blue: Julep Ivy
Seafoam green (underneath the roses): Essie Absolutely Shore
NYC Pink Promenade
Essie French Affair
The Face Shop GR505 (green leaves)
Camera used for filming/photos:
Lumix GF1 http://amzn.to/1lpFoKC
Software used for every video:
Adobe Premiere Pro http://amzn.to/1h0YBT8
Adobe After Effects http://amzn.to/1gLzAYM
Adobe Lightroom http://amzn.to/1gLzG2B
Adobe Photoshop http://amzn.to/1jnNe54
★ BLOG ★
★ TWITTER ★
Tweets by elleandish
★ INSTAGRAM ★
★ PINTEREST ★
Get a FREE box of nail polish from Julep! (USA & CANADA ONLY)
Take the style quiz then use code: FREEBOX at checkout
Bossa Dabang – 음악이 들려오네