Are you addicted to lip balm? Do you apply it once an hour or more? Do you find that no matter what you put on your lips they are constantly chapped, or dry or a little bit sore? That’s because most lip balms are badly formulated.
This is a little like my Micellar Water rant here -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Le5OkCBhPw&index=12&list=PLheYCOazM2JRZgu9GYbccZMET_7tp3-nG&t=28s
but it drives me mad that most lip balms contains Mint, Menthol, Peppermint, Spearmint, Rose, Camphor, Lemon derivatives and even capsaican (a chilli derivative) … these are formulated for a lip sensation and, in the process, irritate and dry out your lips and damage the barrier function. Guess what happens then? You need more lip balm. I don’t think this is a conspiracy, it’s just that we all expect our lip balms to smell nice or feel cooling or tingling or warming. It’s just wrong.
Scent has no role what so ever in lip balms. Over the past few weeks I have been recommending some products that do work and heal your lips …
Here are my favourite lip healers.
* LA Roche Posay Cicaplast Lip – http://tidd.ly/df018b8
All three Clinique balms for lips
* Clinique Superbalm – http://tidd.ly/ef7e2c34
* Clinique Pep Start Lip Mask – http://tidd.ly/d8277bff
* Clinique Repairwear Lip – http://tidd.ly/9064d59e
* Eucerin Aquaphor Lip – https://www.aquaphorus.com/aquaphor-lip-repair/
* Skinceuticlas Antioxidant Lip Repair -https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/antioxidant-lip-repair?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIldau_-Tc2QIVypTtCh0tFwGzEAAYASAAEgIro_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLKEtYDl3NkCFYYg0wodoEEI3A
* Twitter * https://twitter.com/nadinebaggott
* Instagram * https://www.instagram.com/nadinebaggott/
* Facebook * https://www.facebook.com/NadineBaggot…
AND don’t forget I try to answer every question personally.
This contains affiliate links to some products.