This cool DIY #nailart is made using cotton swabs or cotton buds. The use of pink, green, purple and blue colour polishes for this manicure makes it so spring appropriate!! Using a very simple technique, I have achieved this beautiful intricate #nailartdesign . I hope you will find this #easynalart tutorial helpful!
Leave me a comment if you liked this easy #nailarttutorial ! Have a wonderful day and Thanks for watching!
Please SUBSCRIBE here –
My other easy Nail Art tutorials –
If you try on any of my designs, please post of picture, tagging in #sharingmymojo I love seeing your re-creations ☺.
Items used for this manicure: –
– Basecoat: Maybelline Super Stay Nail Primer Protecting Base Coat
– Topcoat: Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat
– White Color: Maybelline New York, Porcelain Party
– Hot Pink Polish: Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine, 407 Hot Tropicana
– Purple Polish: Revlon Impulsive
– Blue Polish – Revlon Colorstay, Pastel Blue – Love Stuck
– Green Polish: Revlon Summer Florals –Green Orchid
– Black Polish: Maybelline, Blackout
– Dotting tool/ toothpick/Pen
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sharingmymojo/
Share your recreations instagram using hashtag #SharingMyMojo
Follow me on Facebook –
Music: YouTube Audio Library