Hey guys, sorry for being a MIA was busy with some work but now I’m back..
Presenting to you guys my nail care routine. I do this twice a month thus keeping my nails from chipping or breaking easily.
Our nails deserve proper care and attention.
Follow these simple steps of nail care routine to have strong and healthy nails😊
1.Remove the existing polish (Always Make sure you use good quality remover.)
2. Use a Mani bomb in warm water
3. Soak your hands for 15 mins
4. Use a scrub to remove the dead skin around your cuticles
5. Clean the under sides of your nails
6. Cut the dead cuticles
7. Push the cuticles gently if required
8. Apply oil or butter to moisturize your skin
Kara Wipes nail polish remover
*Mani Bomb –
Let me know in the comments what you do think about these or if you have any questions😋
Link to my previous video tutorial:
I POST VIDEOS TWICE A WEEK😁
Subscribe to my channel to never miss a tutorial! 🙂
Click on the bell 🔔 icon to be notified Everytime I upload a video..
Follow me on: