This was my first quick weave with curly hair.
The audio is messed up 🙁
Tutorial on how to do a wet and wavy quick weave w/natural part.
Hair: Femi Collection, water wave(wet ‘n’ wavy)
DO NOT TRY TO BLEND YOUR OWN HAIR IF IT IS NOT THE SAME TEXTURE AS THE HAIR!
1. Mold your hair up with gel and/or spritz, but make sure you leave hair out(1 1/2 wide, 2 inches length). DO NOT MOLD THIS PIECE OF HAIR WITH THE OTHER HAIR!
2. Place your wig cap on your head, covering all of your hair except about an 1 inch and a half out at the front.
3. Measure your tracks to your head from front to back. After you measure the track put glue on them and place them on your head(back to front.
4. When you get to the front of your head stay aware of where your part begins in your head. When you reach that part stop looping your tracks to the front. Start placing them on the sides of the part.
5. When you are finished applying your tracks part the piece of hair you left out.
6. Put mouse on your hair and brush it in until it blendds your hair with the tracks.
*If your hair is not the same texture this might not work. With that being said a invisible part would work better*