Hey everyone, I’m back!
In this video, I’ll be showing you how I blow dry, straighten, trim, and style my natural/thin type 4 hair. Please be reminded I’M NOT A PROFESSIONAL, however I am a DIY enthusiast hoping to help anyone who is looking to straighten their hair at home.
PLEASE RATE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE
I’ll be posting a video every Wednesday!
For a detailed review of products used, check out my blog post at http://www.itsnkenge.com/straighten-hair
1. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Transitioning Milk http://tinyurl.com/gwww87u
2. Tresseme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray — http://tinyurl.com/z5pox8d
3. Pro Dryer with concentrator Nozzle — http://tinyurl.com/zan475q
4. Goody Ceramic Paddle Brush — http://tinyurl.com/zhngppy
5. Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Hair Straightener — http://tinyurl.com/hr3quly
6. Hair Shears (Mine broke, so I improvised with Arrow-Point Scissors) — http://tinyurl.com/gup8h4p
7. Double Prong Clips — http://tinyurl.com/zndohr3
8. Satin Bonnet — http://tinyurl.com/zt8yq56
9. IC Styling Gel — http://tinyurl.com/j7pbjok
10. Soft Bristle Brush — http://tinyurl.com/jsdrm97
Hair Color: Herbatint Light Copper Chestnut — http://tinyurl.com/z5e2mam
Natural for how long? 2 years since heat damage
Music: Groovy Hip Hop | Get royalty-free music from http://www.bensound.com/
Video Editor: Final Cut Pro
Camera: Nikon D5100 w/ kit lens (18-55mm)
Everything I do or say in this video is solely governed by my own opinion and preference. For an honest review of products used in this video, please visit my website at http://www.itsnkenge.com/straighten-hair